- Establish preliminary budgets and schedules for proposed work, lease-up or sale, and exit.
- Complete a proforma analysis of multiple redevelopment options to estimate project returns and determine optimal development plan and exit strategy.
Private & Public Investment
- Work with state and local governments to secure tax credits & abatements, tax increment financing, "green" building grants & brownfield remediation grants
- Locate and negotiate debt with lending institutions.
- Raise private equity from external and internal sources.
- Form project-specific LLC's to fund new development projects. Crawford Hoying Development typically assumes partial ownership and management of each LLC and sees the project from construction through liquidation, ensuring return hurdles are met and payouts made as is possible with available funds per the LLC's operating agreement.